Anthony,

Give me the nderf link again and I'll take a look.

Edgar

On Oct 9, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Anthony Wu wrote:

Edgar and Margie,

I am fine at this moment, not really suffering a lot. Meanwhile I am scared by stories of suffering. If you think the best way is not to think about suffering, just 'think' about the present, I can say nothing more. Edgar, with your scientific approach, please read carefully the nderf, then tell me they are all bullshiting.

Regards,
Anthony

--- On Thu, 9/10/08, Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 7:37 PM

Anthony and Margie,

Anthony, would it help if you knew that the great all loving all powerful mother of the universe has you in her arms loving you at every moment including right now?

She does..... It's called being alive in her arms.... You just simply need to experience it..... And make that the essence of your experience in every moment....
:-)

Edgar