Mayka-

Morals are just a set of arbitrary rules imposed by society, culture,
religion, etc. They are meaningless. They are empty concepts. And they
differ hugely from culture to culture. This creates nothing but
endless arguments about whose morals are right and whose are wrong.

Real morality is just doing what you know is right, it really is that
simple.

Margie (roloro1557)