Hi Anthony,

I'm not offended. But you are like a dog chasing it's own tail. The
discussion is beginning to wear me out.

You keep asking the same questions over and over again. You are not
satisfied with any of the answers you get and at the same time seem
unwilling to find your own answers.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> This escapist approach is a good idea (no joke). Why not live in a
fool's paradise (please note I am not sarcastic). It is one way to be
happy.

> Should we forget about our own present and possible future
suffering, and that of other people? Please don't be offended.