Hi Anthony-

I think the best way is to concentrate on what's happening right here,
right now.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Edgar and Margie,
>
> I am fine at this moment, not really suffering a lot. Meanwhile I am
scared by stories of suffering. If you think the best way is not to
think about suffering, just 'think' about the present, I can say
nothing more. Edgar, with your scientific approach, please read
carefully the nderf, then tell me they are all bullshiting.