From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 9:18 AM

Excuse me Anthony, but how do you know Bill has something deeper?
Deeper than whom? Me? You? Edgar? Ghandi? Sean Connery? Alan
Greenspan? Bill Gates? Martin Luther King? Your next door neighbor?
The woman in the 3rd stall at the fish market? My dog?

How is it that you know so well what other people's experience is?
Do you have psychic powers? How do you know?

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Like I said, you have something deeper.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony
>
> --- On Thu, 9/10/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] . <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Anthony,
>
> Anthony, if you really feel that way, it's not the world that's in
turmoil. It's you.

> Just sit. That's where you'll find peace..Bill!
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com [mailto:Zen_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com]
On Behalf Of Anthony Wu

> Hi Margie,
>
> Do you want to find the world in turmoil? Show me how to live in the
world in peace without any kind of morality.

> Regards,
> Anthony
>
> --- On Thu, 9/10/08, roloro1557 <roloro1557@ yahoo. com> wrote:
> Dear Macaroni,
>
> Why is morality such an important issue for you?
>
> Margie (roloro1557)

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!