From: zatoichi63 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 3 November, 2008 12:30:02
Subject: [Zen] Is SATORI just a fairy tale?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> 'With complete awareness' would have been better.

With x-ray vision and telekinesis would have been even better. Have
you ever considered that this goal you have dedicated your life too is
as much a sack of bullshit as Heaven, Angels, and Leprechauns?

Chemical scientific analysis of brain functions keeps unlocking the
doors to the "white light" and other mystical experiences that have
been proven to be hallucinations caused by the chemicals that are
manufactured by your brain.

Meditate endlessly, and your brain creates a chemical whose effects
people have come to know as SATORI. It is not an advanced state of
enlightenment, it is just chemicals in your brain. Get with the
program. There is no enlightenment. It is all just chemically induced
fantasies on the journey to death.