Subject: Re: [Zen] Is SATORI just a fairy tale?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 3:03 PM

Edgar Owen <> it does cast doubt on specifically human self
consciousness after brain death.
There is a theory that even the illusion of the white light is the
brain just trying to give the emotional human a last positive feeling
of peace. All chemicals. We are just an electrical meat cell, and the
question is, WHO CREATED THIS PROGRAM and the physical manifestation
(body) which is way beyond the complexity of any realistic theory of

We are programmed a certain way. Who programmed us? Why are we seeking
God, enlightenment, the transcendence of the now and our physical
limitations? ? What is it we are searching for? It is not something
new, it is a memory of something we know already.

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com