From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
maitreya003
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 9:09 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Re: Compassion

Bill

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see
clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye"
So when the plank is out of your eye Jesus was saying DO nothing? He said Do
the things that I did, not sit around and let the world suffer, because the
world isn't really suffering. Jesus expressed valuations; he did not teach do
nothing and your fellow man will be helped merely because you have removed your
own plank.

Joe

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com> ,

database 5335 (20100802) __________