HI, I am new here, and I would like to give a little introduction.

I am 38, and I have been meditating on and off for about two years, reading
about Zen for about 10. I find that zazen helps with my Obsessive Compulsive
Disorder, and while I don't want to go into too many details about that, they
key is the fear of uncertainty. the fact that Zen embraces uncertainty is what
appeals to me.

I am nominally Christian, but I lean towards the more liberal end, i.e. Quaker
or even further. I see Christianity's strength being in its ethical system, at
least when properly applied. I would become even more involved with Zen, sadly
there is no real Zendo near where I live.

Anything else anyone would like to know?