I have been doing zazen for awhile now, but I've gone weeks and months at a
time without doing it... getting up and doing it regularly is very difficult
for me.

I like to consider myself, in the words of Evelyn Underhill, a "practical
mystic."  I find koans sometimes useful, but I find that I am also drawn to the
ideas of Thich Nhat Hanh, of imbuing everything with purpose (of course, this
can be hard with OCD, in which every action seems to have hidden consequences).
I'm a little turned off by some of what I find obfuscating in some zen
messages, the people who hide behind linguistic tricks. Is that a little too
cynical? Am I asking too many questions? :)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明