From: DP <dave.dplat...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Namaste- first message
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 16 August, 2010, 14:53

Well, this is what I meant by linguistic tricks. I was on another forum in
which I was talking about how my OCD was related to my fear of death. I had two
different reactions - one along the lines of "why worry about death?" (telling
someone with OCD not to worry or why worry is exactly the wrong thing to do)
the other was that I had to admit that my OCD was an illusion. This last one
really bothered me, and the poster went further on to say that "disease = dis
ease," which I thought was trite and not very helpful. I soon gave up on that
forum.