Hi DP,

We have people suffer from the same.

Do you know how to do belly breathing? If yes, please do belly breathing while meditating.

If you don't know, I will send you the instruction. As long as you meditate daily at the same time and place with belly breathing, in just three month, you'll notice improvements to your condition.

JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 8/15/2010 6:46 AM, DP wrote:

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:

> What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?.  What's that about?.

I could try to explain it myself, but these do it better...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

My particular kind of OCD is closest to Scrupulosity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

Is being Christian an impediment to me being on here? I am not a "biblle-thumper" type if that makes a difference.

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org