i'm sorry, but I don't even believe that is correct, unless you emphasize the
word *can*.

As well, by bringing in "terrorists and child-molesters," you are trying to
indeed play on associations about *some* religious people. You are making
assertions and insinuations and then pleading ignorance when someone makes
those assertions.

And a lot of those atheists who have "seen the light" are from restrictive
religious backgrounds and essentially have become mirror images of their
previous beliefs, merely moving their intolerance and ignorance towards
religion.