From: mike brown <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 10:18 AM

DP,

Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you, huh.
Let me spell it out for you one more time. To paraphrase Kristy -  she said
that atheists are ignorant of faith and so don't understand the religious
perspective. I pointed out that 1) lots of atheists were once upon a time
believers who have now 'seen the light' and so do have such experience but
rejected it. 2) I may be ignorant of the beliefs of other groups but still can
deduce that they are harmful. NOT that religious folks are the same as
neo-nazis but the harm that can be DONE is the same. Clear?

Mike