Kristy,  The argument you present below is logical, therefore  I have faith it
will solve the problem hereā€¦Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kristy McClain
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:24 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Gentlemen, :)

Wait~~ don't get me into this discussion, as it is now "I" who has lost the
thread.  I was merely trying to point out to DP that debating on-line with
people who attack him or hurt his feelings seems pointless to me, and making a
different choice to disengage and move on might be more productive.  I see now
that it was a waste of my time as he has brought the issue to this forum.  I
will take my own advice and  move on.  I have no problem accepting both
atheists  and those who practice faith-based religions.  I don't think atheists
are ignorant of faith.  That was not my point. My point was-- and is-- perhaps
people of faith are guided by something other than "facts", whereas atheists
can, and often do debate religion from an analytical  or logic perspective.
You can't prove or dis-prove faith, so why try? I'm of the boring  "Can't we
all just along" school"  Silly me..

Kristy