Why the reading of your statement sounds in my ears as lacking of reality in
you and as it was something in decay?. Just wonder...

--- On Mon, 25/10/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 25 October, 2010, 14:57

Fools learn through their own foolishness; wise women and men learn from
the foolishnes of fools.
> It sounds more a joke this last response in an attempt to cover up your
> previous foolishness.
> I read sometime ago somebody say:  "We can't be deceived by anyone but just
> oneselves".
> And by the way many, many people including British come to live to Spain not
> just because of the weather but also for good the joy and good laugh.
> We don't have physiotherapy to make people laugh, some countries you named
> have been having that for many years.
> It's unluckily that you can teach a Spanish person from Europe how to laugh.
> Mayka

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:>

Would you say that the Spanish do not have a sense of humor - like the English
and French do?

No use at all.
Like zen practice, it has no goal. It's just an example of spontaneous
expression in the moment of one's  buddha nature. (But in the long run it
may help cultivate a non-attachment to one's own egolessness and a non-aversion
to ego-puke in others.)
What is the use of tickle someone else ego?