Mike,

You can also move through a wall if you are very big or very fast…Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jue Miao Jing Ming - ????
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: "The Gateway to Chan Wisdom" - II

No problem, Mike.  When one day you experience light, then you can talk about
it anyway you prefer.

Until then....  :-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/24/2010 7:58 PM, mike brown wrote:

Sorry to pick on you JMJM, but this one paragraph below illustrates the point
I'm making about the efficacy of applying the scientific method to zen over the
metaphysical:

>Pure consciousness is the soul after death. Originally, human bodies were
>luminous. However, they are covered by our consciousness, just
like clouds covering the sunlight. After death, we will end up in an unknown
space according to our consciousness. When we go beyond our
sub-consciousness, we enter the realm of the Eighth Consciousness (Alaya
Consciousness), and then we witness the light of our self-
nature. This light is not outside of us. It is inside. It's the light of life
and wisdom, and the light is full of supernatural
powers. Its powers are tens of times more powerful than that of the human brain
or any power we know of. Such powers are beyond
imagination.<

To me that kinda begs the question: will I be able to walk thru walls like a
ninja if I really apply myself? : )

Mike

database 5560 (20101024) __________