Mike,

Their desire to save you because they think you are wrong (and me too)
is part of their good-heartedness.

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown  wrote:

ED,    If it's driven by their good-heartedness then I'm ok with that.
It's when it's driven by their desire to save me because I'm wrong that
I object.   Mike

[corrected]

Mike,

That's very funny!

However, persons who have found a belief or practice which makes them
feel good are usually driven by their good-heartedness to share it with
their friends - and so their being alogical or illogical in their
presentations may not really matter.

--ED