Hi Mike,

You do have a point. In most of our classes, we have "first grader" as well as "high school" in the same room.

We talk about different experience with different people.

The challenge for me is always what to say so that everyone learns something from it.

When my teacher speaks, it is always to more than two thousand practitioners. Somehow he manages to communicate to everyone individually.

Ferrying is the most challenging task. We learn more from ferrying than from meditation.

Thank you for your comment.

_/\_
JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com