Bill,
What 'WHOOP-ASS'?  I jut see a person expressing her thoughts, feelings
and wants - which is a natural and normal thing for a person to do.

IMO, seeing it as 'WHOOP-ASS', is like adding legs to a snake.

Back off?   Me?   I have not said a word to (or about) Mayka since her
demand of me not to communicate with her.

--ED

PS: Mayka, no harm done, and I believe that you intended no harm either
- and neither did I.

See Ed!  It's more WHOOP-ASS!  You better back off!  ...Bill!

Reading message in capital letters again, I don't feel good about it
now.  That is not the way to talk to anyone. I could simply choose to be
silence and ignore the mail.  But it felt as I was bombarded by the
mail.   Sorry ED.  I didn't mean to harm you.