Bill,

What 'WHOOP-ASS'?   I see no 'WHOOP ASS'.

I see a person expressing her thoughts, feelings and wants - which is a
natural and normal thing for a person to do.

Back off? Me? I have not said a word to (or about) Mayka since her
demand of me not to communicate with her.

--ED

PS: Mayka, no harm done, and I believe that you intended no harm either
- and neither did I.

> See Ed! It's more WHOOP-ASS! You better back off! ...Bill!

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Mayka wrote:
>
> > Reading message in capital letters again, I don't feel good about it
now.  That is not the way to talk to anyone. I could simply choose to be
silence and ignore the mail.  But it felt as I was bombarded by the
mail.   Sorry ED.  I didn't mean to harm you.