From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 28 October, 2010, 1:01 AM

Siska:

I don't know if having a Teacher is compulsory but I can tell you that is
certainly strongly adviced by experienced zen practitioners.    The writers of
the books you mentioned in previous posting both were instructed by Teachers.
There is also the alternative of sitting down with a group of people and having
some support into your practice.  Do you do a sitting down?

If you like to waste your time then no bother to look for a Teacher because a
Teacher won't let you to waste it.

Mayka