From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 29 October, 2010, 15:10

Mill,
What 'WHOOP-ASS'?  I jut see a person expressing her thoughts, feelings and
wants - which is a natural and normal thing for a person to do.
IMO, seeing it as 'WHOOP-ASS', is like adding legs to a snake.
Back off?   Me?   I have not said a word to (or about) Mayka since her demand
of me not to communicate with her.
--ED
PS: Mayka, no harm done, and I believe that you intended no harm either - and
neither did I.

See Ed!  It's more WHOOP-ASS!  You better back off!  ...Bill!

Reading message in capital letters again, I don't feel good about it now.  That
is not the way to talk to anyone. I could simply choose to be silence and
ignore the mail.  But it felt as I was bombarded by the mail.   Sorry ED.  I
didn't mean to harm you.