Ed,  Don't worry about the snake's legs, worry about the snake's powerful
body.Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ED
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 9:14 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Bill,

What 'WHOOP-ASS'?  I jut see a person expressing her thoughts, feelings and
wants - which is a natural and normal thing for a person to do.

IMO, seeing it as 'WHOOP-ASS', is like adding legs to a snake.

Back off?   Me?   I have not said a word to (or about) Mayka since her
demand of me not to communicate with her.

--ED

PS: Mayka, no harm done, and I believe that you intended no harm either -
and neither did I.

See Ed!  It's more WHOOP-ASS!  You better back off!  ...Bill!

Reading message in capital letters again, I don't feel good about it now.
That is not the way to talk to anyone. I could simply choose to be silence
and ignore the mail.  But it felt as I was bombarded by the mail.   Sorry
ED.  I didn't mean to harm you.

database 5576 (20101029) __________