From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Maria Lopez
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 8:41 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Reality in Buddhism not necessarily illusory

ED; I believe that, in living your life, you have no problem telling the
difference.
Mayka; I don't think in terms of illusion or reality in daily life.  I often
live in a world of illusion.  I wish I could tell you differently but that
wouldn't be honest.  .  It made me laugh your say about me an expert!.  The
only thing I'm an expert is in starting a new all over again once and again and
again.  Not a big deal.  I'm going nowhere.

Mayka