From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 11 November, 2010, 1:54

Mayka,

You don't need a high level of intelligence to understand my last post. All
that's required is that you've read the posts for the past several days.

I don't think your intelligence level is appreciably different than Anthony's,
but that doesn't matter on this forum. Intelligence (as in IQ) is not a
requirement for zen. In fact sometimes I think a high IQ is a detriment.

...Bill!