> Bill:
>
> It meant to be a sarcastic joke.

> But anyway to participate in this forum and most of them last thing
important is the practice.

Mayka,

Do you have an attachment to your need for 'them' to practice more?

> So your point here wouldn't be applicable anyway.

I am not sure I understand you here, but I suspect that you are saying
that persons who do not do sufficient zazen are not worth listening to.
Yes?

> You don't shine because of your practice but because of your
inteligence and being very smart, ...

I agree, even though it may well swell Bill's 'no mind' head.  ;-)

>People are not interested in zen as zen but to have a good time.  And
you provide that.
> Mayka

And, do you have any objections?

--ED

> Mayka,
>
> You don't need a high level of intelligence to understand my last
post. All that's required is that you've read the posts for the past
several days.

> I don't think your intelligence level is appreciably different than
Anthony's, but that doesn't matter on this forum. Intelligence (as in
IQ) is not a requirement for zen. In fact sometimes I think a high IQ is
a detriment.

> ...Bill!

> Bill:
>
> You sound mysterious. I wonder what you're trying to tell me. Do
remember that my intelligence is in much lower degree than the one from
Anthony.

> Mayka

> Mayka,
>
> Oh yes! And Ed has quite an aroma also. But those are just the things
you have to put up with if you're going to catch a baby tiger.