  From: billsm...@hhs1963.org
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 3:39 AM
  Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

  Lluis,

  In the example I used 'Hungry?' you are correct that the subject (you) is
  implied probably because it is a question. How about 'Hungry!'; or better
  yet 'Fire!'?. In the case of 'Fire!' there is no subject/object implied -
  just 'Fire!', Just THIS!

  It's interesting to learn that Finnish has a lot of words to define
  relationships.

  .Bill!