Ed and Lluis,

It’s an accepted fact that 64.7% of all statistics are just made up on the
spot and not based on any kind of research at all.

…Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lluís Mendieta
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 11:00 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

Hi, Ed

Thanks for map

They forget the basques...

Anyway, if hungarians and finnish speak same branch of language, and they
are not related genetically

a) something is missing in study
b) language has nothing to do with population origin

Besides, as placed in an answer, that is probably statistical.
I read another genetical map in which irish, british, french and catalans
are completely related and different form neigbourgs.

Statistics are many times misleading; they could be used to proof what ever
one desires. Just question to choose the adequate variables.
A two variables plot, is just a cut of a multi-dimension representation,
that could show a very distorted image of reality.
Would be like to see world through a small hole.

With best wishes

Lluís