I've been trying to keep up with the zazen, mostly with success, and keeping up
with the mindfulness, but I still have the nagging question that troubles my
OCD:

What do I do when, in order to confront my OCD, I must do something that feels
"wrong," that feels like I'm endangering myself?

I know you're not experts on OCD, but you must have had some experience with a
fear that seemed completely rational. It is, of course, the uncertainty that
hurts the most. Any suggestions?