From: Anthony Wu <>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: So what should I do?
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 3:52 PM

Maybe both certainty and uncertainty are expressions of ego. In my case, just
like Dave's, I am bothered by uncertainty associated with profit and loss. But
after a good zazen session, when dualistic thinking is weaker, I feel more
Different people experience different aspects in the land of the rising yen.
After all, they are hardworking. If you arrive in Europe or the USA on Friday
afternoon and want to talk business, the best counteroffer you obtain is an
invitation to a restaurant or a gold club. But in Japan, considering you have
come a long way, they don't mind talking business on Sunday. But that was ten
years ago. I hope they stay the same right now, though most people there
realized their prime time is over.