From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: So what should I do?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 9:59 AM

Hi Anthony!:)

Very curious!  I just checked in to read here, and wanted to add a comment  to
this..

I actually feel the opposite is true for me.. Certainty-- in my experience ,
indicates a presense of ego.  That need to feel " right:, or "sure" that such a
thing, thought, or experience  is correct.

Hope all is well with you.. I'm learning about Japan-- a wonderful place to be!

*bows*.. K