From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: So what should I do?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 14 January, 2011, 7:51 AM

      Anthony,

Perhaps you are correct about the Japanese, but they built a strong economy
post-war. They are polite-- a welcome respite from the slick rudeness of
American pundits and people.  What intrigues me now is the difference in
hospital administration here.   I'm learning a great deal.

As to the other, uncertainty is the only certainty.  Thus, welcoming it into
our circle at the tea table can perhaps provide a counter-balance to many of
the other egotistic influences in our lives.  I see it as a means wherein  I am
comforted that the bad stuff will cease in time, and the good stuff  won't
last forever.  So my heart is humbled, and my gratitude expands.

Shall we take tea together? ;)

*bows*

Kristy