Thanks Bill, for your insightful comments.  One of the many things I've always
admired and respected about you is your ability to address others  "where they
are".  You  are able to  communicate from a   similar perspective, yet remain
authentic with your  views. Whether zen practice or life experience, it is one
of your gifts.  Your words were very instructive to me.

As to Dallas, my 4yo sports-nut nephew agrees! He was talking non-stop on the
phone to me with  similar sentiments.  Apparently, Dallas  is on the "D" list,
even though the cheerleaders maintain a D-cup reputaion.

Here's a commercial about Tibet that sparked some  controversy.  My opiniion?
Its the usual crass American opportunism;)~~ k

Did Groupon's Tibet Ad Go Too Far?

In its controversial Super Bowl ad, did Groupon exploit tragedy in Tibet to
promote its own business?

Judge for Yourself