yes bill..
you are indeed patient and kind
thank you once again...
your clarification helps me  no end

 i see now with my little eye.."the third eye"

 merle

Merle,

You brain (mind/intellect) is not 'washed clean' but your attachments to your
illusions (artifacts of the intellect) are dissolved - or at least weakened.
Like's been said before it's not an all or nothing instantaneous process.

You still have the illusions, the thoughts and maybe even the urges you had
from 'brain washing' but you know they are illusory and don't have to act on
them.

...Bill!