Edgar,

If you don't know the difference between thinking, and Zen methods, then you
never met a Zen method!

Q.E.D.!

We knew this all along.  You've given yourself away immediately and unceasingly
...the minute you first opened your mouth.

Try closing it and get Thee to a Monastery!  ;-)

--Joe

PS Read the feller's book if you haven't already, and STOP being such a clown
and a dunce.

PPS  Sheng Yen wore robes.  He was a monk, you know.