On Jan 5, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Tim Cook wrote:
> Speaking of illumos, what exactly is the deal with the zfs discuss mailing
> list?  There's all of 3 posts that show up for all of 2011.  Am I missing
> something, or is there just that little traction currently?
> http://www.listbox.com/member/archive/182191/sort/time_rev/

AIUI, that forum was created to solve the problem of opensolaris.org
disappearing off the
face of the planet -- a real fear at the time, since Oracle had recently
assassinated everything
related to the name "opensolaris." Fortunately, opensolaris.org remains, so
there never was a
mass migration of zfs-discuss.
 -- richard

ZFS and performance consulting
illumos meetup, Jan 10, 2012, Menlo Park, CA