--On 24. Januar 2008 11:21:28 -0400 David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Andreas. No need to rely on rumors. The current source is available
here:

http://pgstorage.cvs.sourceforge.net/pgstorage/

Excellent. I re-tried my benchmarks of course. Copy&Paste of a complete new Plone site is now nearly as fast as with Filestorage (just by looking on my watch). The tests for commiting 100 objects are also blazing fast: roughly 1.2 - 1.5 seconds for committing. That's roughly 10x faster than with PGStorage 0.1 and about 2-3 slower than Filestorage...not that bad. So
PGStorage appears as an interesting alternative.

Andreas