Wichert Akkerman wrote:
I would like to get that fix in for Zope 2.11, which will use ZODB 3.8. Are there any objections to changing this there as well? This is a bit of a grey area between a bugfix and completing an unfinished feature, and I'm do not know what the rules for ZODB development are.

I have a similar request: I'd like the invalidation polling patch (needed by RelStorage) to be included in Zope 2.11. Is there some way that can be done?

AFAIK, Jim is working on major ZODB changes for ZODB 3.9. Could we move those major changes into ZODB 3.10 and create ZODB 3.9 with only modest feature enhancements, then use ZODB 3.9 with Zope 2.11?

Shane