From: Gael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 10:50 AM
To: Anne Moore
Cc: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] can non-zones see less RAM than global?

>From the oracle 10G doc.... you will need to use (and adapt) these project
entries to your needs...

In Solaris 10, you are not required to make changes to the /etc/system file
to implement the System V TPC. Solaris 10 uses the resource control facility
for its implementation.

Parameter

Replaced by Resource Control

Recommended Value

noexec_user_stack

NA

1

semsys:seminfo_semmni

project.max-sem-ids

 100

semsys:seminfo_semmsl

process.max-sem-nsems

256

shmsys:shminfo_shmmax

project.max-shm-memory

4294967295

shmsys:shminfo_shmmni

project.max-shm-ids

100

Regards

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Anne Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>