Hi All

I'm running OpenSolaris 10. I ran sys-unconfig so that I could change the IP
addresses on the box (which has 11 zones). However, after boot up, it went
straight to logon and allowed me to type "root" and hit "enter" and get
right into the OS without giving a password.

The WORST part is that it's now lost all of it's network recognition. It
says that there are NO NIC's installed! I ran #touch /reconfigure and still,
nothing. I booted of OBP with "boot -r" and still nothing. I'm running a SUN
T1000.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this on this OpenSolaris box?

Thank you for your help

Anne