I fixed the problem by running "sysidconfig." (Thanks to Brandon H.)

HI All

I'm running OpenSolaris 10. I ran sys-unconfig so that I could change the IP
addresses on the box. However, after boot up, it went straight to logon and
allowed me to type "root" and hit "enter" and get right into the OS without
giving a password.

The WORST part is that it's now lost all of it's network recognition. It
says that there are NO NIC's installed! I ran #touch /reconfigure and still,
nothing. I booted of OBP with "boot -r" and still nothing. I'm running a SUN

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this on this OpenSolaris box?

Thank you for your help