Anne Moore writes:
> I'm running OpenSolaris 10.

There's no such thing as "OpenSolaris 10."  OpenSolaris is a different
minor release from Solaris 10 (it's effectively what will one day be
"Solaris 11").  If you need support for Solaris 10, please contact
Sun's support group.

> The WORST part is that it's now lost all of it's network recognition. It
> says that there are NO NIC's installed! I ran #touch /reconfigure and still,
> nothing. I booted of OBP with "boot -r" and still nothing. I'm running a SUN
> T1000.

I'm not sure what's going on with this system (it sounds like you need
some local support), but you can do this on just about any Solaris
system to discover what NICs are installed:

        ifconfig -a plumb
        ifconfig -a

If you're really using OpenSolaris, then "dladm show-link" will show
the NICs without having to plumb them all.