Christine

You're wrong here and you were wrong about the migration. Why can't you
accept that!? You should be asking me HOW I did the entire thing so
successfully than saying it can't be done. You should learn to WORK with the
public engineers, not against them.

<< Is it possible that your system hangs on patching and upgrade because
you've attempted to do
things we warned you not to do?>>

Umm, it's a DIFFERENT system.

<<He means you need local Solaris Service support.>>

How do you know? It was pretty clear when I read it.

<<Please don't bash people on opensolaris from whom you seek help.>>

I bash people who bash me, period. Do you want me to cower in a corner an
cry when someone bashes me!? Have you lost all your sense of dignity and
courage??

Please don't email me and defend your colleague who was obviously out of
line.

Anne