On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 08:48:17AM -0600, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
> I have updated the webrev at:
> This includes the changes for the feedback I have
> received so far. I also added the zlogin.c file
> to the webrev with two bug fixes. One of these was for
> a bug I was hitting during testing of these changes
> and there is a second bug in zlogin that came in
> which I also fixed. So, at a minimum, it would be
> good to take a look at that additional file.
here's my last batch of comments.
(for sw_support.c i only looked at the new functions you introduced.)
- iirc, there is still tons of zulu code in zoneadmd. this code creates
the special live upgrade environment, and LU is tied to svr4
packaging, right? so it seems like the zulu code is brand specific
and should also be factored out into "mount" callbacks. (and iirc,
the "mount" operations isn't currenly supported by any branded zones.)
- in main(), an invalid cmd value will result in returning an
uninitialzed err value. makes me wonder, is this code linting
- nit: in install_func(), status should be initialized to Z_ERR not 1.
- in install_func(), if the snprintf() overflows, you'll pass a
a constant error value (Z_ERR) to subproc_status() (which is
expecting a waitpid() encoded status value).
- hm. attach_func() looks for the -F force flag, but as discussed
previously, in the case of forced attach, the attach brand callback
is currently not executed.
zones-discuss mailing list