No, I'm talking about the Solaris migration toolkit, available in the past
to certify pre-Solaris 10 binaries against the new versions.
They were a couple of Perl scripts (solcat, for example). They were a binary
interface certification set of scripts.
They were a good point to start thinking in a migration.
Best regards,

HeCSa.

--
HeCSa