Le 1 juil. 09 à 01:48, Glenn Faden a écrit :

Roman V Shaposhnik wrote:
On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 17:00 -0500, Nicolas Williams wrote:

The problem at hand is a reentrance issue in the VM.

Could you, please, point me to the most authoritative CR that captures
this issue?

Hasn't it been mentioned in this thread already? I could search for it, but so could you -- I wouldn't know if off the top of my head any more
than you would.

The only one that floated by was: 5065254. To tell you the truth -- it
looks cryptic. Hence my request for the CR that captures the essence
of the issue, not just a manifestation.

Yes, that's one of them, but this has a long history going back to 2001.

  4498652 deadlock between ufs and nfs
  4956821 nfs*_mount should prevent local mounts

A more recent and relevant bug is:

  6811806 automounter should prevent zone-to-global-zone mounts

This one is just a consequence of 4498652.