I'm new to zones, and this appears to be a conundrum for me: I have a global
zone that shows multiple default routes (on different interfaces). It also
shows a third separate interface (clprivnet0) with an IP that's not in anyone's
documentation(actually there are two physical servers set up the same way). My
guess is that these two servers were to be clustered at one point, but this was
aborted before I came onboard. Regardless, the global zone's routing table
looks busy, is it because it's showing the routes for the zones? If so, is it
possible to have the global zone routing differently than the local zones?

zones-discuss mailing list
  • [zones-discus... Dombrowski, Neil
    • Re: [zon... sowmini . varadhan
      • Re: ... Dombrowski, Neil
        • ... Christine Tran
          • ... Steffen Weiberle
            • ... Dombrowski, Neil
              • ... James Carlson
                • ... Steffen Weiberle
        • ... Enda O'Connor
          • ... Dombrowski, Neil
            • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer