Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] networking

Are you sure cluster is disabled, what does /usr/cluster/bin/status show?

On 16/02/2010 21:59, Dombrowski, Neil wrote:
> [...]

  • [zones-discus... Dombrowski, Neil
    • Re: [zon... sowmini . varadhan
      • Re: ... Dombrowski, Neil
        • ... Christine Tran
          • ... Steffen Weiberle
            • ... Dombrowski, Neil
              • ... James Carlson
                • ... Steffen Weiberle
        • ... Enda O'Connor
          • ... Dombrowski, Neil
            • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
          • ... Ellard Roush