Yuppie recently pointed out that I'd completely forgotten about the RSS output of my changes to syndication which was broken. While I was fixing this I was struck by two things:

* is there an easy way to write the test for something that requires a tool and some content?

* backporting the changes to the PythonScript I hit a roadblock that I can't use security declarations on the adapter. Fortunately, I was able to use the tool as a workaround but, apart from ripping out the PythonScript, I can't think of a better solution.

Any ideas? I'm also struggling with a convenient way of handling the difference in time formatting arising form using native datetime and DateTime with it's convenient rfc822 method

Kronenstr. 27a